As you all know, Railway Board is conducting the RRB NTPC Exam this month. Today is the firth day of this exam.
1. What is tri colour ratio of Indian National Flag?
Ans. Width : Length = 2:3
2. First woman President of Pakistan?
Ans. Benazir Bhutto
3. National song of India was composed by?
Ans. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
4. Tennis is played on which surface?
Ans. Hard, Grass and Clay courts.
5. Dog : Kernel :: Bee : ?
6. Mode of 53, 54, 55, 55, 55, 54, 55, 56, 57, 69 and 37?
7. On which planet frozen water is found?
8. How many bones a Infant baby have?
9. How many tastes buds are present in tongue?
10. Oldest oil reserves in India?
11. White desert in India?
Ans. Rann of Kuch desert.
12. Which thing was discovered by Alexander Fleming?
13. Mughal dynasty was established by?
14. First President of INC?
Ans. W.C. Bonnerjee.
15. Noble prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace?
Ans. Kailash Satyarthi.
16. Kidney stone is caused by?
Ans. Calcium Oxalate.
17. Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia?
18. Which of following element is found in room temperature?
19. Which of following colour has least wavelength?
20. Height of badminton net above ground level?
Ans. 1.524 meter
21. Molecular formula for sugar?
22. Which monument was built to commemorate the eradication of plague?
23. Father of Indian Space Programmes.
Ans. Dr. Vikram Sarabhai.
24. Which was first geostationary satellite launched in India?
Ans. Ariane Passenger Payload Experiment (APPLE) in 1981.
25. World's first space tourist?
Ans. Dennis Tito.
26. Air conditioner was invented by
Ans. Willis Carrier.