Saturday, July 26, 2014

How to Send Representation to SSC regarding wrong answers in Answer Keys

Hello readers, so many students are complaining about wrong answers in some of the answer keys of SSC CGL Re-exam 2013 which was conducted this month on 20th. If yoyu have also found some wrong answers, you can rectify the SSC keys by contacting the SSC.

The address for sending the representation against wrong answer keys are listed below:

  • FAX No.011-24364797 ,011-24360120

Representation Must contain below given details

  • Roll no
  • Name
  • Test form no
  • Shift
  • Date of exam
  • Name of exam
  • the questions which are wrong with complete solution and logic .

If your logic/solution is right, SSC will definitely rectify their answer key.


Get Study Materials in Your E-Mail


Post a Comment

Leave your comment but never use bad words otherwise you will be blocked.

Latest Maths Tricks and Quizzes

Latest Daily Quizzes on Different Subject