1. Penicillin is extracted from
2. Which is the effect of antigen in an ill Person?
- It increases the production of W.B.C
- It increases the production of antibiotics
- It increases the production of anti-serum against bacteria.
- It prevents the growth of bacteria
3. Which among the following elements increases the absorption of water and calcium in plants
- Blood Platelets
4. Which among the following elements increases the absorption of water and calcium in plants?
5 Which among the following is a large spectrum antibiotic?
6 . Our bones and teeth are generally made of
- Tricalcium Phosphate
7.Angora wool is extracted from
8. Which of the following disease affects women easily than that of men?
- Heart attack
- Joint Arthritis
9 .Pituitary gland is located in
10.What is the limit of MG/DL of blood sugar in the normal person at the time of fast?
11. The cross section of a stem of tree has fifty rings, what is the age of the tree?
- 50 Months
- 5 Years
- 25 years
- 50 Years
12 . Onion is a modified form of
- None of these
13. The pollination of maize takes place by
- pollination by insects
- Pollination by air
- Pollination by rain
14. Why radiologists do not take direct X-ray photograph of Intestine?
- Intestines are affected by direct exposure to X-rays.
- X-rays can not cross intestine
- X-rays are not able to capture clear picture
- Even short exposure of X-rays causes cancer in intestine.
15. Exobiology deals with the study of :
- external characters of living organism
- life on the surface of the earth
- life in the outer layers of atmosphere
- life in other planets and space
16. Animals do not have enzyme systems which enable them to make use of energy from
17. A clone is a colony of
- Cells having different shapes
- cells having similar shapes
- Cells having similar genetic constitution
- cells having different genetic constitutions
18. The pollen Grains of flowers polinated by insects are:
- Smooth and dry
- rough and sticky
- rough and dry
- large and showy
19.Which one of the following substances is used for preservation of food grains?
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Permanganate
20 . The disease caused by Asbestos is