Most Expected GK question for SSC CGL Exam 2018
- By which amendment the ‘Right to Property’ has been omitted??
- What is Rayon?
(B) Semi Synthetic Fiber
(C) Natural Fibre
(D) None of the above
- Right of Information Act was passed in the year:
- Time of ‘zero-hour’ in Parliament is
(A) 9 a.m to 10 a.m
(B) 10 a.m to 11 a.m
(C) 11 a.m to 12 a.m
(D) 12 noon to 1.00 p.m
- What is the study of Moon called?
- Which of the following is a bio diesel plant?
- Ibn Batutah, the famous Arab scholar and traveller, visited India during the reign of
(A) Ghiyas-ud-din Balban
(C) Muhammad-bin Tughlaq
(D) Sher Shah Suri
- Gandhi-Irwin Pact took place in
- Unnunili Sandesam is a literary work belonging to which language?
- Which one of the following Mughal emperors abolished the Persian custom of 'Sijda'?