Maths is one of the most important subjects for clearing any competitive exam. We have already provided a lot of Maths Quizzes for SSC CGL exam. If you haven't participated on any of our quizzes, You can do that by clicking on below given links.
Today, We are providing you a Quiz for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2016. Try to solve these question as quickly as you can. At the end, Tell us about your attempts and right answers via commenting.
You can check Maths Quizzes by clicking the below given links:
- The LCM of 7-3,7-13,7-11,7-18
- A milkman has 125 litres milk in one can and 75 litres in another. The maximum capacity of container which can measure milk of either container exact number of times is
(A) 1 litre
(B) 5 litre
(C) 15 litre
(D) 25 litre
- A box contains coins (equal no. of every one) of rupee and half rupee, coins of 25 paise, 10 paise, 5 paise value, 2 paise value and one paise value. The total value of coins in the box is Rs. 1158. Find the number of coins of each value
- If a2 + b2 + c2 - ab - bc - ca = 0, then
- Two trains start from station A and B and travel towards each other at speeds of 50 km/hour and 60 km / hour respectively. At the time of their meeting, the second train has travelled 120 km more than the first. The distance between A and B is:
(A) 990 km
(B) 1200 km
(C) 1320 km
(D) 1440 km
- Two similar parallelograms have its corresponding sides in the ratio 1 : K. What is the ratio of their areas.
- A & B together can do a piece of work in 24 days. A and B work for 20 days, then B left and the remaining work was done by A in 10 days. In how many days B alone can complete the work
(A) 35 days
(B) 40 days
(C) 42 days
(D) 48 days
(B) 4 sq. unit
(D) 3 sq. unit
- In an examination, 40% of the candidates wrote their answers in Hindi and the rest in English. The average marks of the candidates writing in Hindi is 74 and the average marks of the candidates writing in English is 77. What is the average marks of all the candidates ?